Welcome to the Club!
Your guest card is issued to you as special privilege to entitle you for the use of the facilities of the Club for the period stated. Below are the guidelines for its use:
1. Present this card whenever you avail of any of its facilities of the Club as "NO GUEST CARD, NO SERVICE" policy is being implemented in all outlets.
2. A guest to whom a guest card is issued is NOT PERMITTED to introduce or bring in other guests or visitors in the CLUB, unless with written permision from the sponsoring member.
3. EXTENSION of use or change of information in thiscard must be arranged with the Front Desk.
4. Tampered guest cards will not be honoured in any of the Club's facilities.
5. Lost guest cards must be REPORTED immediately to the frontdesk for the replacement and to avoid misrepresentation.
6. Billeted guests are REQUIRED to present their guest card when claiming room keys at the Front Desk.
7. The use of its card is NON-Transferable. A guest, to whom a guest card is issued, is not permitted to introduce or bring in other guests or visitors to the Club.
8. GUEST FEE ASSESSMENT is based on total accumulated charges for the duration of the guest's stay or use of the Club's facilities.
9. Guests who will be given signing privileges by the accompanying Member shall be issued guest cards and shall be assessed guest fees.
10. Non billeted guests using the Club facilities on cash basis will be required to settle in full their account at the end of the day before they are allowed to use the Club on the suceeding day/s.
The Club reserves the right to cancel the guest card of and refuse service to guests who failed to settle the acount they incurred during the previous day/s.
Assessment is as follows: